Fun Facts About My Valentine and I + A Timeline of Our Love in Photos

As a tribute to Valentine's Day I thought that it would be fun to share some random facts about me and my husband’s relationship! I also included a timeline of photos of our love. Happy Valentine's Day!


1. My husband pretty much stalked me on Myspace back in 2006. That’s how we met. Love can be found in some unexpected places. 

2. He made me pay for my movie ticket on our first date. I was so mad! But there was something about him that kept me drawn to him... and good thing. 

3. I’m older than my husband. 

4. We are complete opposites. He’s a movie watcher, gamer, loves to be home. I’d rather go out, can’t stand the movies. I think that’s what makes us work though! 

5. Early in our relationship there was a point when my husband didn’t work, drive...
I was a large part in caring for us. Now he does it for me and our daughter. Our relationship is long and deep. I love it ❤️❤️

6. My close friends always said that I will marry him when we dated early on. I didn’t believe them. 

7. We did a lot of traveling and the fun stuff early (pre-social media) and I’m so glad for it!



When We First Met:

  A lot of Random Things In Between: 
Our Wedding Day: 
And The Greatest Gift of All--Our Family: 



























Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Gift Guide- Kids

My Cava Order!