Shopping for Off-Season Items to Save Big



Happy Monday! This post is all about shopping for [primarily] clothing items that are no longer in season. Let's get right into it.

I love shopping for items that are off-season. For example, if I see a pair of knee high boots on super clearance that I love in the middle of July—they’re mine. How about those killer sandals with snow on the ground? Yes, please! I haven’t always been like that though. I use to have an issue with justifying something like a leather jacket in the summer. One, because I couldn’t wear it right away. Two, I could use that money for a super cute bikini right? Yes and yes, but I’ve learned that the pros out-weigh the cons. I often find off-season items that are marked down AND are amazing quality. I’m talking real leather, name brand, cashmere whatever. Items that will last you for more than just a season. I like to browse fairly often and grab it while it’s there because it won’t be a few months down the road when I'm ready to use it. I’ve also found that discount retailers like TJ Maxx are notorious for these super mark downs. Recently I found these Blank NYC faux leather leggings for $15! 




I also scored these two jackets online for more than 60% off. 



No I won’t get a lot of use out of these items now, but man will I be in heaven when the fall season rolls around. I love online shopping but I would suggest browsing in stores also. That’s where I’ve found some of my best bargains.

Here are similar styles for the items above.

Are you an off-season shopper? Let me know in the comment section.


Have a great week everyone!

Candace





*ShopStyle Collective is an affiliate program. They are amazing and work with bloggers to receive commission through the linked items. All other opinions are my own. 

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Gift Guide- Kids

My Cava Order!